User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 18:08
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > having a problem softmodding original xbox
Show topics

Forums
Forums
having a problem softmodding original xbox
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
15. January 2011 @ 20:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a soft modded xbox and a non soft modded xbox.The problem is ,is that I did not softmod the my modded box.When I download sid 4 or 5.10,and extract the files to the memory card,all goes well.When I try to copy the files to the unmodded xbox,all it will let me do is delete the files.What am I doing wrong,I want to give one to my sister and one to my niece
Advertisement
_
__
_
15. January 2011 @ 20:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by gawdtwyn:
I have a soft modded xbox and a non soft modded xbox.The problem is ,is that I did not softmod the my modded box.When I download sid 4 or 5.10,and extract the files to the memory card,all goes well.When I try to copy the files to the unmodded xbox,all it will let me do is delete the files.What am I doing wrong,I want to give one to my sister and one to my niece
I should have let you know that I am transferring the file,to the memory card byt ftp the xbox
cranksores
_
25. January 2011 @ 15:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
just press over lol I've done the same thing.
jaylitt1987
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
17. June 2011 @ 22:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i made my own action replay out of an xbox memorycard but i cant get the drivers for action replay to install for it it is an unrecognized device on my pc but is recognized in xbox i could use some help!!!!!!
Advertisement
_
__

_
ggnetwork
_
26. September 2011 @ 16:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by cranksores:
just press over lol I've done the same thing.
same here lol
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > having a problem softmodding original xbox

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork