User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 04:08
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > help !!!spoofing a hitachi 59 to hitachi 47
Show topics

Forums
Forums
help !!!spoofing a hitachi 59 to hitachi 47
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
13. February 2011 @ 17:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i'm familiar with jungleflasher and i've followed the jf tut to the tee and when i put my spoofed drive in my console i'm tryin to save it won't eject just the center light flashes i've combed over the net about this problem the original works still jus won't read games any help would b apreciated thanks J oh yeah for you go google it people been there dun dat so don't tell me

lostjuggalo

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. February 2011 @ 17:32

fmc1228
_
13. February 2011 @ 21:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You're trying to replace your 59 with a 47, correct?
_
15. February 2011 @ 16:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by fmc1228:
You're trying to replace your 59 with a 47, correct?
no i'm trying to replace a 47 with a 59 i'm starting to think that the drive and the mobo arn't originaly a pair since i've done this like 10 times now and da 59 spoofed to a 47 jus won't respond to the mobo @all

lostjuggalo

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > help !!!spoofing a hitachi 59 to hitachi 47

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork