User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 04:32
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > how come ap25 ppf patch changes xex in iso and still boots but changing region code wont?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How come ap25 ppf patch changes xex in iso and still boots but changing region code wont?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Sp1kez
_
3. January 2011 @ 09:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I want to know how it is possible for the ap25 patches to fix the xex inside the iso with ppf and the xbox 360 modded will still read it??? doesn't the iso patching break the signature??

I ask because I extracted a xex from an iso, patched it to region-free with x360gamehack and then injected it back in the iso, but this broke the signature and caused the game not to be bootable on the modded drive

how is ap25 patch getting away without breaking the signature? I want to patch an iso to region-free and it still bootable off a modded xbox (not a jtag)
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > how come ap25 ppf patch changes xex in iso and still boots but changing region code wont?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork