User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 03:45
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > safe to update softmodded xbox360 via live?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Safe to update softmodded Xbox360 via Live?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Shedim
_
1. March 2011 @ 20:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi there I was wondering if it is safe for me to install an update that my requested to play a stealth patched game? My Xbox is not connected to the internet on daily basis, I have never put it online since the system was modded.

I dont know which mod I have, I had it done for me. I was not quite up to it.

Regards,
Shedim
DreadLord757
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
3. August 2011 @ 23:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Never, and I will repeat, Never Connect a modded Xbox to Xbox Live. Unless you want A Xbox Paperweight. Doing this will alert Microsoft that you have modified their "Hard Coded Disc Drive" To allow altering system files. Microsoft has enabled many triggers to alert them of this and they will Flash out your Xbox. Not Good.

Now as for a Chipped (Hard Mod) I have heard of people connecting to live but I would Highly reccomend aginst it.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > safe to update softmodded xbox360 via live?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork