User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 09:55
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > usb xtaf xplorer-slashr error, please help!!!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Usb Xtaf Xplorer-Slashr Error, Please Help!!!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Mmcb412
_
12. January 2011 @ 13:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am have this popup error with Usbxtafgui, when I try to go to File->Open Device, the proram freezes and then goes to popup

"Usb Xtaf Xplorer-Slashr.
Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not load file or assembly 'io, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot ind the file specified.

The details of the error is.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'io, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'io, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at class1.initialize_io(String fpath)
at USBXTAFGUI.Form1.openToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1433 (REDBITS.050727-1400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
USBXTAFGUI
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///H:/360%20stuff/USBXTAFGUI.exe
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1433 (REDBITS.050727-1400)

Can anyone help me please..
Yawndy
_
27. February 2011 @ 12:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah dude the same thing is happening to me. I'm trying to figure out what to do.
robsteph1702
Inactive
_
7. April 2011 @ 17:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok im still working on it myself after occurring errors. what i did was plug usb 360 drive into pc then reformatted the drive then plugged back into my xbox an configured it for the 360. then plugged the usb drive back into my pc and opened up xtaf gui . as of right now im not getting any errors other then program not responding but all the forms i read they all say it does this between 5 min-30min depending on size of data

im currently trying to put a GOD on my drive ... ill update with results
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > usb xtaf xplorer-slashr error, please help!!!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork