User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 07:57
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > dvd shrink forum > dvdfab 9.0.2.0
Show topics

Forums
Forums
DVDFab 9.0.2.0
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Romanay
_
15. January 2013 @ 08:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi

I'm using dvdfab 9.0.2.0 to copy total recall how do I turn the burning speed down? because after 1 hour and 28 minutes the picture go's all fuzzy.
Advertisement
_
__
JST1946
_
15. January 2013 @ 10:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Here is the manual for DVDFab 9 if you want to download it.Click the PDF button to download a copy.

http://www.dvdfab.com/manual

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
Romanay
_
15. January 2013 @ 16:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I still don't under stand the manual dose not let you how to turn the burning speed down?
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
15. January 2013 @ 17:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
unbelievable ! the green tick is it's settings at top just in from minimise the rest of what you need is in plain site when settings window opens,all programs come with settings options to configure them *look of bewilderment on my face*

un-collapse all whats in the settings to familiarize yourself with fab

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 15. January 2013 @ 17:27

Romanay
_
16. January 2013 @ 15:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi

I can not find a green tick?
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
16. January 2013 @ 17:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
any tick in any colored orb near minimise

edit: scratch that its changed to a gear

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 16. January 2013 @ 17:32

Romanay
_
17. January 2013 @ 05:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There is NO option there?

Can you send me a step by step guide?
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
17. January 2013 @ 17:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
so this isn't about burn speed then,so what has been created a burnt dvd or a single movie file,any issues the source file would need to be checked first

Romanay
_
18. January 2013 @ 06:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes it's about burn speed there isn't a option to turn the speed down.
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
18. January 2013 @ 12:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Like i said before go to settings (little gear like icon near minimise)this time look for dvd write use drop down to set speed,as for whatever it is you have got on the already burnt disc i suspect is less about burn speed than it is about quality of disc your using

Romanay
_
19. January 2013 @ 06:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have looked there is no opinion there to turn the writing speed down?
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
19. January 2013 @ 12:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
its been there ever since fab was released try again use the link jst gave,on webpage in left column is the list of all of fabs functions including all settings even the write speed is listed & the drop down beside it to change it from recommended,i said it before go thru all fabs settings & clik everything to familiarize yourself with it

unsubscribed

hotsteele
_
19. January 2013 @ 18:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Romanay:
There's what looks like a sun or a gear, top right corner.Click and all settings are available.
Click the drives/dvd write and the drop menu will offer you other speeds.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. January 2013 @ 18:26

hotsteele
_
19. January 2013 @ 18:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by hotsteele:
Originally posted by Romanay:
There's what looks like a sun or a gear, top right corner.Click and all settings are available.
Click the drives/dvd write and the drop menu will offer you other speeds.

Advertisement
_
__

_
Romanay
_
20. January 2013 @ 06:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I finally found it. Thank for you help.
afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > dvd shrink forum > dvdfab 9.0.2.0

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork