User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 21:07
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > dvd shrink forum > jumbled movie
Show topics

Forums
Forums
jumbled movie
  Jump to:

Posted Message
ilonatee
_
25. February 2013 @ 02:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am unable to playback movies on my dvd player that I have backed up with shrink, they seemed to be jumbled, starting in the middle and jumping scenes please can anyone help :)
AfterDawn Addict
_
25. February 2013 @ 07:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Were the movies ripped using the likes of DVDFab HD decrypter before processing through DVD Shrink.
ilonatee
_
26. February 2013 @ 01:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No, just using DVD shrink and AnyDVD :)
Advertisement
_
__

_
diarbe
_
14. April 2013 @ 22:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I found something like this too... I concluded that the new way to foul up perhaps DVD Shrink or other ripping software, was to do something that these already existing programs could not do... sort out an introduced disorder or "disorder block" of the vobs by some new skullduggery they thought up..
So I found a solution lol. MY solution. In other words it worked for me an I am not trying to be "source" for the much loved AfterDawn... forums or undermine administrator's advices. It is just a suggestion... so NO SHOOTING NEEDED. (please).

I use AnyDVD to "copy" the DVD onto the HD... THEN use DVD shrink on The FILE... it will turn out as it should... worked so far that is. LOL. I also registered AnyDVD too.... I think 'they' are really worth it.
afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > dvd shrink forum > jumbled movie

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork