User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 10:49
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video to dvd > how to create movie dvd preserving the 5.1 surround
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How to create Movie dvd preserving the 5.1 Surround
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Vig_Giv
_
22. November 2011 @ 01:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi everyone! All the posts were useful for me to create movie DVD. But i did it using another software just now. So i want to convey it to u all.The best free software for creating Movie DVD is "DVD Flick". It supports all video formats and easy to use interface. U can adjust video and audio settings, add subtitles and burn DVDs easily preserving the 5.1 surround sound. A demo : "youtube.com/watch?v=4v3M-yTZufs"
But the one small problem is that u cant create Title menus of ur choice. It only gives default menu styles. So i used another freeware called "DVD Styler". U can beautifully create DVD menus with background pics and background music etc.
But it also has a drawback. It does not preserve the 5.1 surround sound. So wat i did was to use the output video of "DVD flick" as the input of "DVD styler. Thus the result was Awesome. I have reported the drawbacks of these softwares to the developers. Hope we get it solved. I will post it if it does.
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video to dvd > how to create movie dvd preserving the 5.1 surround

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork