User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 22:44
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video to dvd > newbie needs guidance to create blu ray/dvd disc
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Newbie needs guidance to create blu ray/dvd disc
  Jump to:

Posted Message
bnewt
_
11. February 2014 @ 12:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am trying to learn this process & need the experts help for the simplest process.....

I have recorded ota programing via Windows Media Center and want to convert these recordings to dvd and blu ray discs. These recorded files are wtv format. I understand that this format must be converted.
I would like to know the most popular format to convert too that will also maintain the 5.1 surrond sound for blu ray, and also the most popular format for dvd. The goal is to be able to watch these recordings on stand alone blu ray players.
_
12. February 2014 @ 07:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
im not familar with wtv format but i found a youtube video that might help link

once the files converted to mp4 dvdflick can create an image file and burn it to dvd.
I'm not very familiar with blu ray or what they use.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video to dvd > newbie needs guidance to create blu ray/dvd disc

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork