User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 22:04
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > general mobile discussion > cheapest 'touch' tablet?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Cheapest 'touch' tablet?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Page:12Next >
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
21. July 2012 @ 15:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'd like a tablet, for on the go entertainment. E.g. facebook(including flashbased gaming). My phone is capable of some of this, but it's sooo outdated now, I can't even log onto facebook. Which is fine. The screen is too damn small anyway...

Recommendations for a touch tablet, in the $100 - 200USD range???

To delete, or not to delete. THAT is the question!
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
30. July 2012 @ 16:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I might just keep that one in mind :)

AfterDawn Addict
_
3. August 2012 @ 15:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Have a look at Google's new tablet, the Nexus 7. It's 90% what I'd buy if I was in the market for a $200 tablet right now.

AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
3. August 2012 @ 15:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Looks good! Unfortunately, I came into a financial situation. I expect things will get better in a month or two though ;) Thanks guys!

AfterDawn Addict
_
3. August 2012 @ 16:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No worries, there will probably be another tablet to consider out by then to be honest! I should have known you'd see this anyway, so ignore my PM.

AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
3. August 2012 @ 16:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I don't doubt that tablets are outdated quickly, just like PC's. Perhaps even more so, given the trend ;)

hanoobal
_
7. August 2012 @ 10:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I would say Galaxy Tab 2 is one of the cheapest of tablets right now.
sven31
_
27. October 2012 @ 05:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
simple solution BUY HCL U1... it can do all your required function and you can play lots games as well... it runs on android 4.0 ICS so it is gooood... and will cost you around 150$ !!
_
28. October 2012 @ 03:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i dont know about tablets but i'd say shop around.the prices in stores and online vary a lot.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
JST1946
_
28. October 2012 @ 03:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is on sale now and you can make phone calls with it also.

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
6. November 2012 @ 00:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm not necessarily trying for the CHEAPEST tablet. I'd like value for my buck too. Essentially, I want something with smooth code(hardly any bugs). I need fluid response from flashbased gaming.

But quite frankly, I believe I may have jumped ship from this idea. I just bought a 15" USB touch panel addon, which can theoretically be added to ANY 15" screen(I have a Dell 15" 4:3). I'll let the thread know how it works. I'll likely start a new thread showing how it was accomplished, so others can entertain the idea, and see how easy it is. It should be pretty easy. Remove the bezel, and slap it in. A little more involved, but essentially that easy :p

The desire for a touch pad was fueled by a game called Bejeweled. I'm friggin addicted, and I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it more if I can 'touch', instead of mouse!

_
6. November 2012 @ 05:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by omegaman7:

The desire for a touch pad was fueled by a game called Bejeweled. I'm friggin addicted, and I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it more if I can 'touch', instead of mouse!
im familiar with bejeweled i play blitz on fb and have bejeweled 3 on my pc.honestly never tryed it with touch screen but i have seen a video of someone playing on a giant touch screen with it.looked like they were using a projector or 42 inch screen and looked like heaps of fun.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
_
5. March 2013 @ 01:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'll be honest with you I don't know if you can find a good cheap tablet for under $100. Yes, you can buy one for under $100, but will you be happy with it? Maybe.... And maybe not.
Personally, I recommend that you save up another $59, and buy a Kindle Fire.
That's right, the Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet is now only $159!!! That's a big price drop and now is my #1 recommendation for budget shoppers. It's a great tablet for watching videos, facebook, playing games, surfing the web, listening to music, reading books, etc.
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
5. March 2013 @ 18:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks berrymartin! I'm checking out a used one on ebay for 108USD shipped!

AdamJack
_
7. March 2013 @ 01:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well, i have two options Google's new tablet, the Nexus 7 and another one is Samsung Galaxy Tab.Now the choice is yours.
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
13. June 2013 @ 11:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by venkatmalathy:
You can find it in Google search
What's google? :p

I simply like afterdawn, for the expertise of a lot of the people. I like taking recommendations from them. Certain things I will educate myself, but when it comes to things like tablets, that I rarely use, I'd rather be spoonfed answers :p

hanoobal
_
27. June 2013 @ 10:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
Well, i have two options Google's new tablet, the Nexus 7 and another one is Samsung Galaxy Tab.Now the choice is yours.
1 up for Galaxy Tab. I doubt Nexus 7 is the cheapest tablet around.
ddp
_
28. August 2013 @ 13:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
spammer spammed
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
9. December 2013 @ 16:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I pretty much use a laptop for my mobile purposes now. I only play candy crush on facebook, and I'm about to dump that one! LOL! It's too random for my liking... Level 275 is a BIG prick!

ddp
_
20. December 2013 @ 12:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
spammer spammed
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
18. February 2014 @ 11:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by patrick63:
Looks good! Unfortunately, I came into a economical predicament. I anticipate factors will get better in monthly or two though ;) Thanks guys!
Almost an exact quote of a previous statement of mine. Is there a reason for that?

ddp
_
18. February 2014 @ 11:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
spammers spammed.
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
18. February 2014 @ 11:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
spammers spammed.
I figured... LOL!

ddp
_
18. February 2014 @ 11:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
why?
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
18. February 2014 @ 12:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Because usually, super vague posts, are a way for them to increase their post count, and begin spamming ;) Not sure about this site, but others won't allow links, or images, until 20 - 100 posts.

Page:12Next >
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > general mobile discussion > cheapest 'touch' tablet?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork