User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 16:51
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > general mobile discussion > how to convert pdf to word or ppt?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How to convert pdf to word or PPT?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
youtuy2011
_
27. January 2013 @ 09:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I've bought a pdf format ebook and would like to quote some sections to make a word or PPT presentation for my teaching class, buy somehow I can only copy text but not the charts and photos which are the most important things. So how can I convert the pdf ebook to word or PPT document without changing the original layouts? Can Adobe do that? Or any other software?
Advertisement
_
__
ballackay2010
_
27. January 2013 @ 22:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah I remember Adobe does have a professional converter can do that, but it cost a lot of money. You wont have to convert the pdf file. You can copy the text you want to your word or ppt file for further editing. As for the charts and photos, you can capture from the computers screen and then put it into your file. In that way you can easily make your own word/ppt.
But if you still want to convert the file, you can refer to the following articles:
How to convert PDF to Word
How to convert PDF to PowerPoint
Vato
_
27. January 2013 @ 22:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
why would you even want to do that when you can just make it full screen on acrobat and hook it to a projector or TV and done.
Or the other option is you can export each page from the PDF to a PPT page (but it will only be to be viewed and cannot be edited).
youtuy2011
_
28. January 2013 @ 22:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Vato's idea sounds good
cruyu
_
28. January 2013 @ 22:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Converting a PDF to a DOC format can be challenging without Adobe Acrobat. As of October 2012, Acrobat XI Pro costs $199 on the Adobe website.But you don't necessarily need Acrobat to [convert pdf file to Word document]. There're lots of PDF to word/ppt converter on the Internet, just type your question to google and there'll be many recommendations.
I don't have experience on [converting PDF file to PowerPoint], but you can try to save every page of the pdf file as image and export to a new PPT document.
JST1946
_
29. January 2013 @ 01:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
rubiny
_
1. February 2013 @ 09:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
That's a common question pdf users've come across.
PDF(Portable Document Format) was originally developed by Adobe, therefore Adobe definately has the most professional converter to help you do what you need, with a pretty expensive price of course.I don't think there's any other way to convert pdf format to word or ppt without a software, unless you are a programmer.
Here're some information that might help you to solve your problem:
How to convert PDF to Word/PPT/Text/Epub/image/HTML
How to convert PDF to Word/PPT/Text/Epub/image/HTML on Mac
Bentale
_
18. February 2013 @ 05:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
For converting PDF documents to Word you need some tool which can convert pdf files to word and keeps the original formatting of the document intact. Here i suggest you to use Kernel for Pdf to Word which has the ability to convert multiple documents simultaneously.
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
28. February 2013 @ 03:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There are number of tools available for converting pdf files to word, You can try one such tool called Kernel for PDF to Word and start converting your pdf files to word in no time.

Regards,
Berry Martin
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > general mobile discussion > how to convert pdf to word or ppt?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork