User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 18:03
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > general mobile discussion > question about bluetooth
Show topics

Forums
Forums
question about bluetooth
  Jump to:

Posted Message
cooltwou
_
2. October 2012 @ 00:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have a bluetooth & the bluetooth has no name on it & it just says bluetooth on it that is all & don't have a manual for it how do i figure out how it works & how i cut it on & off

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 2. October 2012 @ 00:33

Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict

6 product reviews
_
10. October 2012 @ 05:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what is the blutooth attached to there is normally a devices that has the blutooth technology within it.
Can you please elaborate.

Edited by DVDBack23

"the mediocre teacher tells. the good teacher explains. the superior teacher demonstrates. the great teacher inspires."- William Aruthur Ward
cooltwou
_
10. October 2012 @ 07:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well all this bluetooth has it a cable to charge it & the bluetooth its self & that is all has nothing else with it
cooltwou
_
13. October 2012 @ 23:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
anybody got any idea that help me out all i know is the bluetooth has the name on it & a button you push & the part that goes behind your ear but that is all i know i don't know how to work the bluetooth device at all
JST1946
_
13. October 2012 @ 23:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If it has a name on it you should be able to find out some information on it.Is there a model number there with the name of the manufacturer?

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
cooltwou
_
13. October 2012 @ 23:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
bluetooth is the only name on the device & no model # is on it
JST1946
_
14. October 2012 @ 01:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Try this installation procedure and see if it works for you.
http://techtips.salon.com/install-bluetooth-phone-11271.html

cooltwou
_
14. October 2012 @ 08:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have it working for my PS3 i just don't know how to cut the thing on & off so it does not blink a blue light all night long when i goto bed & so when i do plan to use it don't have to wait to have it recharged again before i can use it again
JST1946
_
14. October 2012 @ 08:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I would think the same button that turns it on would turn it off.

cooltwou
_
14. October 2012 @ 09:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well i don't know what button that is either
JST1946
_
14. October 2012 @ 11:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I thought you said it had a button on it.Try holding down the button and see if it goes off.It will probably blink then turn off.

cooltwou
_
14. October 2012 @ 13:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok & all button i see it a round button on the front & a volume up & down
sven31
_
27. October 2012 @ 05:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by cooltwou:
ok & all button i see it a round button on the front & a volume up & down
and somebody has make fun of you.. you have just bought a piece of crap.. throw it... and forget it..
Advertisement
_
__

_
cooltwou
_
27. October 2012 @ 07:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i did not buy it my mom had it at the house & i just used that but i could not find any information on it because it has no name other then blutooth & no model # either
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > general mobile discussion > question about bluetooth

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork