User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 19:21
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > general mobile discussion > thinking of gettng an old kindle
Show topics

Forums
Forums
thinking of gettng an old kindle
  Jump to:

Posted Message
knfusd
_
20. January 2013 @ 13:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
As stated in the title i'm thinking of getting an old kindle from a friend. but I never dealt with any kind of e-book reader. I'm hoping to be able to put my collection of comics on it to read. Are kindle readers able to use comic book readers on them to use. Also how complicated ( if so ) is it to put the books on the reader?
redzero36
_
23. January 2013 @ 18:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Are you talking about the kindle fire? If yes, then you can. I have a kindle fire and I read comics on it all the time. You just need to get an android comic book reader. You don't even need to root your kindle.
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > general mobile discussion > thinking of gettng an old kindle

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork