User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 02:20
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > general mobile discussion > unlock sims free
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Unlock SIMs Free
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
19. December 2012 @ 08:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I just read this thread here about all mobile phones in Ireland and most countries get unlocked for free. Thats interesting because here in the UK the same 'Nac code' is called a 'Pac code'. We share many of the same mobile provider (Vodafone, Three, O2). I know Ireland also has meteor while the UK has Orange which I believe is the same company! Anyways the point is that they all charge about £15 - £20 to unlock regardless of how long you have been with them. Also with certain networks such as orange there is no choice about being registered as you cannot activate your SIM unless you regsiter it. I am originally Irish - oh the good old days eh!

The benefit of the UK is the the SIM cards themselves are free! If I remember correctly, in Ireland we had to buy SIM cards for like 5 euros? Check it out; Vodafone Free SIM cards in the UK.

So what other countries get their phones unlocked for free then?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. December 2012 @ 08:21

afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > general mobile discussion > unlock sims free

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork