User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 02:02
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > afterdawn feedback & suggestions > ads getting in the way
Show topics

Forums
Forums
ads getting in the way
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
14. October 2011 @ 01:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
have you noticed any ads getting in the way of posts, i find it incredibly annoying.
Advertisement
_
__
tongs007
_
14. October 2011 @ 12:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by palwill:
have you noticed any ads getting in the way of posts, i find it incredibly annoying.
yes and agreed
_
14. October 2011 @ 23:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yes i noticed i posted about it.i even took a screenshot of the ad bloking the posts and posted it and no oned seemed to care or do anything about it.link

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
tongs007
_
15. October 2011 @ 02:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yep thats what i get. only way to get rid of it is by leaving the page and then coming back in
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
15. October 2011 @ 04:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Never get it using ff or opera or IE it seems except for a little rectangular ad bottom right nothing like you have there it never blocks & it can be closed & won't come back till next restart of browser,there must be a setting you need to change or use a ad blocker of some sort

tongs007
_
15. October 2011 @ 13:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have one right now over your post lol. took a screen print but dont know how to upload them on here. i'm using chrome. how about you guys? its only happened recently
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
15. October 2011 @ 20:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can you right click on ad or is there anything else on it when hovering that says disable ad if not you may have to see if it has a setting for ad blocking or whatever,what about on chrome forums anyone else with same issue

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
16. October 2011 @ 23:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by tongs007:
i have one right now over your post lol. took a screen print but dont know how to upload them on here. i'm using chrome. how about you guys? its only happened recently
to add a screen shot upload the image to photobucket.then add the link to the pic inbetween image tags.im using firefox 7.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > afterdawn feedback & suggestions > ads getting in the way

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork