User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 00:16
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > afterdawn feedback & suggestions > afterdawn
Show topics

Forums
Forums
afterdawn
  Jump to:

Posted Message
swifty74

1 product review
_
20. July 2011 @ 14:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Afterdawn what have you become over the years....
I remember when there use to be a time when you were only a tech, console and media only site.
Now I see questions about poop and dingleberries making it past the admins and mods on this site. Questions being unanswered or simply taunted. What's so hard about member only questions so dumb hobo shits and sissy fits are answered with a ban and or IP ban. I know I'm not the only person that feels this way
... don't be a prick if u want to flame talk me show your name like a man
.... but if You remember the good old afterdawn show the love

This is Ron Blaze signing off
ddp
_
20. July 2011 @ 17:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
moved to correct forum as not a news issue. the problem you are talking about is supposedly being dealt with by site admin as we mods knew it was not a good idea but we just visit here.
AfterDawn Addict
_
20. July 2011 @ 18:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I solved the problem by not going near 'Tech Support';it's a disgrace.
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > afterdawn feedback & suggestions > afterdawn

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork