User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 21:40
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > afterdawn feedback & suggestions > big pop up adds
Show topics

Forums
Forums
big pop up adds
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Mez
AfterDawn Addict
_
11. November 2011 @ 13:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Not that I expect anything to be done...

I am now seeing adds that fill the page or there are other ones that just cover the last entry. Since I never click on any popup I close the browser tab and that concludes my AD browsing for the day. I bet I am not the only one that is totally turned off by those pig adds. You continue to lose traffic by not looking out for your members.
_
11. November 2011 @ 23:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
adblock and i never see these adds.
Mez
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. November 2011 @ 10:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes, I think I will look into adblock today.

Thanks!
Advertisement
_
__

_
ps355528
_
14. November 2011 @ 07:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I got told off for using adblock and noscript.. but in my view I don't buy crap off the internet so I don't want to see ads.. my computer, my choice.. Also used them to get rid of the other annoyances like the daft java frames and other "improvements" which blighted us for ages.. You remember all that Mez.. when I took the site apart and listed what to block for an ad free java popup sidebar free experience ;)

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > afterdawn feedback & suggestions > big pop up adds

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork