User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 18:37
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > afterdawn feedback & suggestions > can we have some moderation in the homepage questions section
Show topics

Forums
Forums
can we have some moderation in the homepage questions section
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
17. July 2011 @ 03:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi everyone
I've answered a few question in the tech support questions on the homepage.I've noticed recently its starting to turn into a nightmare.hope the moderators can sort it out cause all i seem to see is 1 serious question and 10 or so unverified users disrespecting other members or posting obscene comments.BTW can members stop feeding the trolls cause they will come back for more.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
Advertisement
_
__
ddp
_
17. July 2011 @ 21:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
problem is being worked on by site admin. i go thru that forum a couple of times when i do my rounds on this site & blasteroids.com.
Jeffrey_P
_
17. July 2011 @ 22:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
It is the same guy 95% of the time.
I think he has mental issues that need to be addressed.
Worrying about point count and is an attention whore.
Jeff
ddp
_
17. July 2011 @ 22:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
harry_L i've banned plus his alises.
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
17. July 2011 @ 23:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Don't know why it's unnecessary to login to post should be mandatory,would more than likely stop the nonsense.

edit:
should be a minimum of 10 words as well or something to stop the idiots post for help with no detail,those people i'd like to shove my scoped shotgun in their faces & pull the trigger point blank,nah it'd be ok i'd wear one of those throw away white hooded overall thingy's & wear a full face shield

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 17. July 2011 @ 23:16

Jeffrey_P
_
17. July 2011 @ 23:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I tried to reason with Harry_L. It would only work for about a hour, then he would start all over with his psychotic rants.

Shotgun is a bit extreme but I know how you feel.)
Jeff

Cars, Guitars & Radiation.
Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
18. July 2011 @ 18:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i would rather use a 1 kiloton nuke to resolve his issue but site admin won't let me, bummer.
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > afterdawn feedback & suggestions > can we have some moderation in the homepage questions section

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork