User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 20:32
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > afterdawn feedback & suggestions > delete private messages
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Delete private messages
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Page:12Next >
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
26. March 2010 @ 06:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
with the new forum how can we empty our private messages from the forum
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
1. April 2010 @ 04:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
...And why does it still say, "You have 1 unread messages" after I have read them all...

...and why does it say "1 unread messages" at all? That is bad grammar.
AfterDawn Addict
_
25. April 2010 @ 01:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Still no answer on how to delete private messages?

AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
25. April 2010 @ 06:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
nothing unusual about that i suppose
_
8. July 2010 @ 11:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by larrylje:
Still no answer on how to delete private messages?
I can't work out how to delete private messages either?

And it always says i have one unread message, even when i don't?
_
8. July 2010 @ 22:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ah,see thats the advantage of getting older.i just ignore it.lol
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
9. July 2010 @ 08:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
stupid answer or maybe you just dont get any messages
_
9. July 2010 @ 14:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sorry to offend.awfully easy to do it seems.
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
10. July 2010 @ 07:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
it can not be done at present :(

ALL INFO FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY

HOOTER007
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
10. July 2010 @ 07:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well at least thats an answer its just a pain with so many in the inbox not been able to get rid of them
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
10. July 2010 @ 07:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
1 of the mods told me in a pm,lol
anyway not even they can empty there own pm`s (can only imagine how many they have)

also about "1 unread messages" there must be a reply from some1 you may not have looked at, just a guess though

HOOTER007
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
10. July 2010 @ 07:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
dont have that problem with mine as soon as i read mine that message goes so that is defo another bug in their programming page
_
13. July 2010 @ 14:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by hooter007:
1 of the mods told me in a pm,lol
anyway not even they can empty there own pm`s (can only imagine how many they have)

also about "1 unread messages" there must be a reply from some1 you may not have looked at, just a guess though
Well that's a bit of a pain not being able to delete them, is somebody going to look at this?
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
13. July 2010 @ 15:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
mod said he was waiting for the admin to get it sorted (how long to get fixed is anybodys guess)
I am now jinxed with the "1 unread messages" since the last 2 days lol

HOOTER007
AfterDawn Addict

6 product reviews
_
6. September 2012 @ 21:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I also am having this problem and its been 2 years since the last post in this thread and am wondering if people are still having this issue occur?

Also I would love the ability to be able to delete some of my old ancient private messages that are irelevant now.

Can Afterdawn mods admins make a change to make it like an webemail interface where we can remove unwanted private messages?

Would really love to see if this issue gets resolved?

Thanks

Edited by DVDBack23

"the mediocre teacher tells. the good teacher explains. the superior teacher demonstrates. the great teacher inspires."- William Aruthur Ward
ddp
_
7. September 2012 @ 19:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have the same problem with not able to delte & with 7 unread messages. not expecting anything to happen tho as i have other issues that admin haven't got around to fix after complaining a number of times.
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
7. September 2012 @ 21:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yeah same i gotta stack of pms that need removing

AfterDawn Addict
_
8. September 2012 @ 21:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No one PMs me so I never have this problem!

AfterDawn Addict

6 product reviews
_
9. September 2012 @ 06:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am sure they will get around it when they can. Its not the end of the world but a lil annoying :)

Edited by DVDBack23

"the mediocre teacher tells. the good teacher explains. the superior teacher demonstrates. the great teacher inspires."- William Aruthur Ward
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
9. September 2012 @ 18:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Ripper:
Well just so you wont be lonely and you can be one of us i have just sent you one, so now you have 1 unread mail in your inbox pmsl lol
_
10. September 2012 @ 00:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by e45:
Originally posted by Ripper:
Well just so you wont be lonely and you can be one of us i have just sent you one, so now you have 1 unread mail in your inbox pmsl lol
so,just so i have this straight,its ok for you to insert a little levity in this thread but i am an idiot if i do? look back a few posts asswipe. if i ever become "one of you" i will be sure to shoot myself.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. September 2012 @ 00:17

scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
10. September 2012 @ 02:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
your obviously not that old then aldan if you were you wouldn't give a toss if nobody could take a joke & certainly not apologize for it simply because the problem is theirs not yours.

_
10. September 2012 @ 11:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you my friend are absolutely right,except i am that old.when i look back at how old my first comments in this thread are as well as his reply,i shouldnt still be stressing about it.thanks for the wake up call.lol.
ddp
_
10. September 2012 @ 16:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
aldan, what do you mean by "one of you"? i presume you mean addict & if so then check your post count to see how close you are & get the gun ready.
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
10. September 2012 @ 16:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
aldan, what do you mean by "one of you"? i presume you mean addict & if so then check your post count to see how close you are & get the gun ready.
no,i meant one of him.i must have been having a bad day.ive been a couple of other kinds of addicts in my time but being an ad addict sounds ok to me.if i once stopped to think about what i have learned here over the years i would be properly gratefull.cranky i am but at present the guns not loaded.lol.

Page:12Next >
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > afterdawn feedback & suggestions > delete private messages

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork