User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 04:33
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > afterdawn feedback & suggestions > why no avatars?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Why no Avatars?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict
_
7. November 2011 @ 19:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Why no avatars? For me I like avatars because it lets me quickly find certain people in a thread.

Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
23. November 2011 @ 18:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Nothing?

Jeffrey_P
_
23. November 2011 @ 19:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
My daughters are 27 and 29.
I sold my 2004 Mustang Cobra used for open tracking with my eldest taking pictures and videos.
Haven't played gigs for a while.
Same computer for ~2 years

All five are used-to-be avatars.
Sorry no recent achievements. :)
Cute daughter....

Jeff

Cars, Guitars & Radiation.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. November 2011 @ 19:19

ps355528
_
6. December 2011 @ 18:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

no mention of the amount of drugs it takes to get that far from the normal side of the chart?..

Welcome to the blank bit where it says "Here Be Monsters"!!

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
Jeffrey_P
_
6. December 2011 @ 19:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
"Welcome to the blank bit where it says "Here Be Monsters"!!"

Bad day @ work? :)

Some of the posts were deleted Mr. Monster.

Radiation detection is my specialty. It helps keep your balls from falling off.

Jeff
ps355528
_
7. December 2011 @ 10:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I wouldn't complain about that :) .. Hi there Mr Monster :) .. nowt wrong with anything.. we likes a laugh here on Pirate Island, in the middle of the blank bit where it says "here be monsters"

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
Advertisement
_
__

_
Jeffrey_P
_
7. December 2011 @ 10:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
"I wouldn't complain about that :) .. Hi there Mr Monster :) .. nowt wrong with anything.. we likes a laugh here on Pirate Island, in the middle of the blank bit where it says "here be monsters"

Rrrr matey. Or as a Dyslexic pirate would say, "3!".
Jeff

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > afterdawn feedback & suggestions > why no avatars?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork