User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 23:15
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > afterdawn feedback & suggestions > xbox forums
Show topics

Forums
Forums
XBox forums
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
24. March 2011 @ 14:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi guy's, not really a suggestion or feedback but more of a question.

Just wondering why the original xbox forums have been removed? I am sure you will have good reason for it, but I would of though if you wanted to clean up the forums then maybe amalgamting them in to one would of been better than removing them.

PS This is the best techie site on the net!

To get instant assistance with Flashing / JTAG / Homebrew from experts for free! click me (Im not one of the said experts BTW)

Make poverty history, cheaper drugs NOW!
Advertisement
_
__
ddp
_
24. March 2011 @ 23:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
they have been moved further down the screen. http://forums.afterdawn.com/group_view.cfm/54
AfterDawn Addict
_
24. March 2011 @ 23:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
and you cannot make new posts, reply or anything but read for some reason. apparently afterdawn believes no-one uses xbox1, has questions regarding them, or is willing to answer the unanswered ones. let the flood of xbox1 questions in the 360 section begin!

Come talk with us on efnet at #elitemods !!! or just click ME

ALSO, DO NOT SEND ME MESSAGES ON LIVE REGARDING MODDING CONSOLES, OR HOW I PLAYED A CERTAIN GAME EARLY. I WILL NOT RESPOND. I WILL INSTEAD DELETE YOUR MESSAGE, AND BLOCK ALL COMMUNICATION FROM YOU. JUST SEND ME A PM ON HERE.
ddp
_
25. March 2011 @ 00:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
AfterDawn Addict
_
25. March 2011 @ 00:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well they must be magic as if i hit 'start a new discussion' i get kicked back out to the main forum listing page. same goes with EVERY forum section in the archived category.

ALSO, DO NOT SEND ME MESSAGES ON LIVE REGARDING MODDING CONSOLES, OR HOW I PLAYED A CERTAIN GAME EARLY. I WILL NOT RESPOND. I WILL INSTEAD DELETE YOUR MESSAGE, AND BLOCK ALL COMMUNICATION FROM YOU. JUST SEND ME A PM ON HERE.
ddp
_
25. March 2011 @ 00:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
start a new discussion appears to work for me but maybe because of my mod status. do you want me to start a new thread for you & if so were?
AfterDawn Addict
_
25. March 2011 @ 00:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i dont want a thread started for me. but i think its rather pointless to make all of the archive forums unpostable. especially since there are already xbox1 related threads in the 360 sections. i see absolutely no reason to make them so you cannot start a new post.

ffg7
_
25. March 2011 @ 00:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
just tried my other nic which is member status & it got kicked to main forum when trying to start a new discussion.
AfterDawn Addict
_
25. March 2011 @ 00:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
exactly my point. ffg7

ddp
_
25. March 2011 @ 00:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ffg7 is me.
AfterDawn Addict
_
25. March 2011 @ 00:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well now you have to ban your ffg7 account as you cant have multiple accounts per the rules, lol.

ddp
_
25. March 2011 @ 00:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i use it for emergencies & just to be a regular member at large. nothing in the rules about multiple accounts.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 25. March 2011 @ 00:29

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
25. March 2011 @ 10:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i just tested it out of curiousity and it sent me back to main forum screen.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > afterdawn feedback & suggestions > xbox forums

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork