User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 21:35
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > samsung > how to unlock a samsung galaxy s11
Show topics

Forums
Forums
how to unlock a samsung galaxy s11
  Jump to:

Posted Message
deirdremccarthy
_
6. March 2013 @ 11:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi a friend of mine gave me his samsung galaxy s11 as my own mobile broke, as I am on a differant server how can i unlock it so I can use any network,,any help would be greatly appreciate as I am female and dont have one techie bone in my body
Alfa33Man
_
2. April 2013 @ 08:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by deirdremccarthy:
Hi a friend of mine gave me his samsung galaxy s11 as my own mobile broke, as I am on a differant server how can i unlock it so I can use any network,,any help would be greatly appreciate as I am female and dont have one techie bone in my body

Hi Deirdre,,

PM sent.
JonesyBrown
_
15. April 2013 @ 01:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
1. Check the network status. Check that the phone is network locked by typing *#7465625# into your keypad. Sometimes phone can be unlocked whilst displaying a network logo.
2. Get your phone's IMEI number. Type *#06# into your keypad. A screen will appear showing the IMEI number. Make note of this number for later use.
3. Contact your network provider and request an unlock code. In some cases the network provider won't supply the unlocking code till you have a certain amount of time with them (6 to 12 months). If your provider does not supply the code you can get it from a commercial unlocking website.
4. Get the unlock code. You can get it over the phone, from your network provider, or from the email that you receive from the unlocking website.
5. Plug in a new SIM card. Remove the old card and plug in a new card from your preferred network.
6. Power on your Samsung mobile. You will be asked for an unlock code.
7. Enter the unlock code. Plug the code you received into your Samsung mobile device and your phone should be unlocked!
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > samsung > how to unlock a samsung galaxy s11

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork