User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 08:29
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > samsung > move to sd app for galaxy note, not working
Show topics

Forums
Forums
move to sd app for galaxy note, not working
  Jump to:

Posted Message
mandyy
_
26. November 2012 @ 06:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, I have just got a galaxy note 10.1, it is only 16gb so I was hope to store as many games and apps on my sd card... but nomatter how many apps I get to mover2sd or app2sd none seem to work... I have sdcard internal storage and some apps send to that which is pointless.... it is the extsdcard that I need them moved to but it's just not working.

Does anyone know of an app that will do this?

Thanks
Mandy
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
26. November 2012 @ 10:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Have you rooted it?

Regardless I think Android supports apps2sd now anyway, have a look in your app settings? I can do it on my phone, but I'm unsure whether it's a stock feature or not anymore.

Failing that, read up here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1735

mandyy
_
26. November 2012 @ 11:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi and thanks for the reply. No the note is not rooted... I have checked the app settings and there is no option to move to sd...I have a galaxy s2 phone and in the app settings on that there is a option move to phone but not on my galaxy note...

I tried the app you said but had no luck with that

Mandy
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. November 2012 @ 06:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I haven't suggested an app. The link I provided is to a forum where you should read up on your problem/ask for help (although xda members generally don't like the same questions being re-asked, so search first).

It is then probably a case of requiring root to or another fix to enable apps2sd on a Note, I don't know.

Advertisement
_
__

_
mandyy
_
27. November 2012 @ 09:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol, sorry my mistake, there is an app called "app2sd" i thought u meant that... think i'm going to have to wait and hope the new update that's coming for android will allow this to happen...

thanks
mandy
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > samsung > move to sd app for galaxy note, not working

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork