Show topics

Forums
Forums
sim free phones
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Cath59
_
9. November 2010 @ 17:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I bought a new samsung sim free mobile and wanted to know if I need to do anything else other than put in a sim card.
Do I need to register this new phone or can I just go and use it now?
How do I find the number of my new mobile?

28 product reviews
_
13. November 2010 @ 19:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If it's SIM free, then it should work with almost any SIM card you put in it, and your good to go. Your number shouldn't change. It will be the same number that is assigned to the SIM card.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. November 2010 @ 19:39

Ishant
_
24. February 2011 @ 03:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by mike.m:
If it's SIM free, then it should work with almost any SIM card you put in it, and your good to go. Your number shouldn't change. It will be the same number that is assigned to the SIM card.
No... I think its postpaid connection pre-installed SIM in it only u can use your given number to your phone to the service provider. Firstly you can check & ask your cell phone is CDMA or GSM.
Advertisement
_
__

_
sunfo
_
2. March 2011 @ 22:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
SIM free phone is the mobile phone could change the SIM card.
Some SIM card is covered in mobile phone and you couldn't change by yourself.
Most mobile phone in Japan is not the SIM free phone,because the mobile phone is produced by the carrier so they combine the SIM card with the phone.
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > samsung > sim free phones

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork