User User name Password  

Sunday 28.4.2024 / 15:35
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > samsung > sim unlock android phones?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
sim unlock android phones?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
15. May 2014 @ 14:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I know with Iphones you can jailbreak them and then sim unlock the phone, can this be done with a rooted Android phone?

I have been looking around the net for a while and really haven't got a straight answer. Most sites direct to unlocking sites via codes(pay for).

I have a Samsung T679 flashed with CM9 and it works great. I just want to be able to unlock the phone so If I ever decide to sell it, I can maybe get a little more for it since it is unlocked and not stuck on T mobile.

Playstation 2-Free McBoot,HDloader 8.0c,Open PS2 Loader 0.7,80gb Maxtor HDD,SMS Media Player,PGen,SNES Station- Installed
GameCube-SDload,SD Card Adapter,BBA Adapter,2 Color Case,GnuboyGX,MPlayer- Installed
nownthen
_
23. May 2014 @ 22:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Before you do anything I would recommend contacting T mobile and see what their policy on unlocking devices is. Other than that I think you have to use one of the paid services.

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. May 2014 @ 22:16

afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > samsung > sim unlock android phones?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork