User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 00:40
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > samsung > unlock code for samsung s ii
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Unlock Code for Samsung S II
  Jump to:

Posted Message
lovin_69
_
26. August 2013 @ 03:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi All, its been awhile since I've been here. Not sure if people still do phone unlocking. Anyway here goes

I'm looking for a unlock code to unlock my Samsung S2 (to use with any wireless provider). If there is anyone available to help me out please let me know and I'll send you my phone details

Thanks
Advertisement
_
__
lovin_69
_
28. August 2013 @ 11:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I checked out the website you mentioned and they wanted 84 bucks to unlock the phone. I don't have that kind of money. Is there no free way to unlock this phone?

Thanks
ddp
_
28. August 2013 @ 13:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
spammer spammed

1 product review
_
29. August 2013 @ 01:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ive dealt with few samsungs and even unlocked a few.... unlocking s2 and s1 is simple just root the phone and use this https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta...nlockcode&hl=en too root the phone check here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1505172

PC i7 3770K 8Gb Ram Radeon 290X 4TB WD Black 60Gb SDD
Xbox360 Slim RGH Dash 16202
Xbox360 PHAT 14719 BENQ drive
Black PS3 CECH-L04 PS3ITA 4.50 Converted DEX
White PS3 CECH-2506B PS3ITA 4.50 Converted DEX
Black PS3 DECH-J00A DEX FW4.50
Advertisement
_
__

_
lovin_69
_
2. September 2013 @ 19:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I tried rooting and running the unlocking app but to no avail. Do you have any other suggestions I can try?
Thanks
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > samsung > unlock code for samsung s ii

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork