User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 20:36
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > pda discussion > unlock code hp ipaq h6315 t-mobile usa
Show topics

Forums
Forums
unlock code hp iPaq h6315 T-Mobile USA
  Jump to:

Posted Message
solesearc
_
6. March 2010 @ 08:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I live in Bangladesh have have bought a six year old hp iPAQ h6315 sim locked to T-Mobile USA, can someone help me with the code please IMEI: 352795000205350. Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks
rick73160
_
16. April 2010 @ 00:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by solesearc:
I live in Bangladesh have have bought a six year old hp iPAQ h6315 sim locked to T-Mobile USA, can someone help me with the code please IMEI: 352795000205350. Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Here it is....

Unlock Code: 29639553

1. On the Today screen, tap Start > Settings.
2. Tap the Phone Band icon.
3. Tap Shift + Ctl key to enable the keys.
4. Tap the area below the band selection box to open the unlock tool.
5. Tap Shift + Ctl to disable the keys.
Shift +Ctl keys
disabled
Shift + Ctl keys
enabled

6. Enter the 8-digit unlock code and tap OK when done.
7. Wait for the device to validate the unlock code (about five seconds). You will see one of the following screens:
-Unlock successful.
-Unlock failed due to incorrect code. The user has three attempts to unlock. After three attempts, the device will refuse any more unlocking attempts. Perform a soft reset to reset the counter to perform additional unlocking attempts.
-Device is not ready for unlocking. This error message displays when the user tries to unlock when the phone application (not the device) is not in a steady state. It takes 30 seconds after powering on the phone for it to reach a steady state.

That's it...
Majkel
_
18. April 2010 @ 15:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I live in Polen .My hp iPAQ h6315 sim locked to T-Mobile USA, can someone help me with the code please IMEI: 352795002701224. Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > pda discussion > unlock code hp ipaq h6315 t-mobile usa

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork