Show topics

Forums
Forums
BLU Dash 5.0
  Jump to:

Posted Message
altonesmith
_
26. February 2014 @ 00:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Due to my financial restraints I bought a BLU Dash 5.0. Yes it's not a Galaxy but it does well especially with regards to its price. However, I do have a. Issue I need help with please. My carrier is Metro PCS and I've been unable able to locate the correct APN settings to activate my internet. Will someone please help me with what I must do all g with with detailed instructions for my phone. Thank you.
ewrgfewag
_
27. February 2014 @ 14:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i got the phone and also tried putting up a data 4g plan. guess what when i applied for the plan it gave me a E above my signal bar. i went in to fix this problem with my network providers and they could not find out what was the problem.... Im asking if the phone advertises 4g capabilities why cant it run my 4g speeds from Bmobile or Digicel in Trinidad&Tobago. i need to know before i really ripe my hear out ......
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > other mobile phones > blu dash 5.0

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork