User User name Password  

Saturday 8.6.2024 / 04:50
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > other mobile phones > unlock code lg cu400 help..
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Unlock Code LG CU400 help..
  Jump to:

Posted Message
iceborj
_
5. September 2010 @ 11:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Phone: LG CU400
IMEI: 011226-00-219657-2
Locked to: Cingular

&

Phone: LG CU400
IMEI: 011226-00-135870-2
Locked to: Cingular

can somebody pls.. help me with these unlock codes, i cant use them here in the philippines.. tnx in advance
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
5. September 2010 @ 13:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
try in here>>>>> http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/853900/5160723
if you find what you are looking for leave a comment as it will keep the post from falling down the pages, and help others like yourself

ALL INFO FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY

HOOTER007
iceborj
_
5. September 2010 @ 15:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
IT DOES NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM SIR. COULD YOU CALCULATE THE CODE FOR ME PLS>?? TNX
ddp
_
5. September 2010 @ 16:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
knock off the caps lock as refered to as shoutingwhich is a forum rule no no.
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
5. September 2010 @ 16:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i just had a look through the links and there is not a great selection for the LG type fone

your other option is if you have a China Town or similar where you live they usually have a 2nd hand or repair shop and will unlock for around £10/$15/?15

only use this option if you have blocked your fone from the codes (happens on most fones after 3 wrong codes) or you can not get a free unlock code

did you try what i said in the link provided about the provider

ALL INFO FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY

HOOTER007
iceborj
_
6. September 2010 @ 07:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sorry for the caps.

how about a sofware or something that could possibly unlock this type of phone sir?
tnx for helpinh out...
iceborj
_
6. September 2010 @ 07:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sorry for the caps.

how about a sofware or something that could possibly unlock this type of phone sir?
tnx for helpinh out...
Advertisement
_
__

_
iceborj
_
6. September 2010 @ 07:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sorry for the caps.

tnx for helpinh out...
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > other mobile phones > unlock code lg cu400 help..

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork