User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 07:50
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > digital photography > advice on how to operate an external slave flash
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Advice on how to operate an External Slave Flash
  Jump to:

Posted Message
thelad
_
16. July 2010 @ 12:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
My name is Jim and on the older side of Life at 64 years and on a very very limited budget

I have borrowed a External Slave Flash to work with a Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ8 with a POP-UP Flash but no instructions on how to use it with the Camera's Pop-Up Flash

The only thing I know is how to attach the extra slave flash to the camera and swiich the unit on and wait till its ready

I tried it and the Extra Slave Flash and itwent OFF after about 3 or 4 seconds after the camera's pop-up flash

I need to use the FLASH in a badly lit room taken images of Bonsai Trees

Just using the Camera's Pop-up Flash I get a lot of Shadow and it does not look good or do the Tree Justice

Please try and advise me I on a very very limited budget this is the reason I borrowed the Extra Slave Flash

hope to hear from someone soon

thank-you in advance

Jim

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 16. July 2010 @ 12:05

_
30. January 2011 @ 10:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Is there a setting for the pop up flash? i have one on my Fuji s9100 i turn the setting all the way to the lowest negative number still lights up the room well but very little or no shadow.

I still yet need to buy a slave flash, but like u, limited budget right now.

For Sale:

Parachute, Used Once, never opened small stain.
Best Offer!
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > digital photography > advice on how to operate an external slave flash

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork