User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 10:31
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > digital photography > s3000 nikon coolpix camera wont shoot picture
Show topics

Forums
Forums
s3000 nikon coolpix camera wont shoot picture
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
18. February 2011 @ 18:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
bought a nikon camera for my girlfriend at christmas and it was working fine but now when i press the button to shoot a picture the red light comes up but then nothing,sometimes little boxes comes on the screen then nothing again,sometimes the little focus square comes up but then nothing again,,the odd time it does take a picture but its once every 15 mins i get a flash but not sure how it worked,,ive read up the troubleshooting guide but still not getting anywhere,its either broke or just a silly little setting on it but its doing my head in,,,all help appreciated
ddp
_
18. February 2011 @ 23:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
have you changed or charged the batteries?
_
19. February 2011 @ 16:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yeah have indeed,ive charged it fully ive reset settings to the way they were and when i press the button to take a pic,the red light comes up the focus square comes up but then it just beeps and nothing happens,think ill just bring it back to the shop see what they say cos its only two months old,its like it goes to take a photo but then it just bleeps like something fails,anyhow ill bring it back but if you think of something before then just post it ,anything is worth a shot to save me a trip into the shop,,cheers
Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
19. February 2011 @ 16:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
as it appears to be still under warranty then get it fixed or replaced.
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > digital photography > s3000 nikon coolpix camera wont shoot picture

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork