User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 22:57
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - mod and firmware discussion > can't get par codes to work on snes9x tyl emulator
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Can't get PAR codes to work on SNES9X TYL emulator
  Jump to:

Posted Message
jazzgirl1920s
_
30. October 2012 @ 16:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I can't get the PAR codes to work. I don't know the right or sequence of buttons to push to enter the codes to get them to work. Step by step this is what I do. I load the game in and then press the "home" button to get me to a selection screen. I scroll over to "Cheats" then I highlight "Add a Pro Action Replay Code" I put in the codes and they show up in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Then I highlight "Enable code" and press the "O" button. A ">" appears next to the code. I don't know what to do next to get the code to work. If I press the "O" button again it just returns me to the previous screen. If I press the "X" button it just returns me to the previous screen. If I highlight the option "Enable All Codes" and press the "O" button nothing happens. If I press the "X" button it returns me to the game but the codes are not enabled. It says "changes may require a reload to take effect" so I press the "home" button and that returns me to the cheats screen and "Enable all codes" is still highlighted and I press the "X" button again returning me to the game and the codes still aren't enabled. What I need to know is after I enter in the codes and highlight the "enable all codes" selection what do I press next to get the codes to work?
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - mod and firmware discussion > can't get par codes to work on snes9x tyl emulator

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork