User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 01:27
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - mod and firmware discussion > cwcheat/mega man legends 2 issue
Show topics

Forums
Forums
CWCheat/Mega Man Legends 2 issue
  Jump to:

Posted Message
rockman_model_zx
_
18. September 2013 @ 22:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Recently, I came across a PSP Go, and I softmodded it. I added CWCheat, then later I installed Megaman Legends 2. Here's the issue I'm having:

I activated some codes for it, two of them being "All Items" and "All Key Items". Everything was fine until I got to Nino Island. On Nino Island, you have to speak with the Digger Guildmaster and his assistant to activate a cutscene where some pirates invade the island. However, since I had those two codes (I say that because those two codes are suspect in what happened next) activated, the cutscene never activated. When I talk to the Guildmaster, he keeps saying that the ruins are now open, and the assistant keeps saying that he hates feeling defenceless.

My question is this: Did having those two mention codes activated have something to do with the cutscene not activating? I haven't played this game in a long time, so I don't remember if defeating the Birdbot pirates yielded a required quest reward, and since the game sees that I already have this item, the cutscene was rendered unnecessary and I am stuck. If this is the case, will I have to start over from scratch (new file)?
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - mod and firmware discussion > cwcheat/mega man legends 2 issue

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork