User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 04:06
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - modding & hacking > dvd drive wont work after 16747 update
Show topics

Forums
Forums
dvd drive wont work after 16747 update
  Jump to:

Posted Message
exodusrevelations
_
21. May 2014 @ 21:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey everyone. as i stated my dvd drive isnt working right after my update to 16747. i have a 162ds drive that i have flashed with lt+ 3.0 0251 a couple months ago and then i had to update to the new dash. afterwards it wouldnt let me play any game. i remembered something someone said about having to reflash your drive after updating so i did but i loaded my key and shit up from the dummy files. now all my xbox does when i put a disc in is say play dvd if its retail or unrecognized disc if its a backup. i googled why it says that to them and all i can come up with is i flashed the wwong key. but i pulled it up and even reflashed it with my stock key and everything was matching. does anyone know if they sometimes change dvd keys when updating? or if not does anyone have any ideas. it is a brand new laser i replaced bout a month ago and even tried pot tweak to see if it fixed it but to no avail. thanks in advance guys.
Advertisement
_
__
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
21. May 2014 @ 22:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Not the dash update your drive is on the fritz,last update to dvd drives was 2.0.13599.0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_s...are#2.0.16747.0
http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134021

exodusrevelations
_
21. May 2014 @ 22:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
any way to fix it. As i said i already replaced laser, and i didnt think the pcb would burn out but i cant say i know everything lol.
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
21. May 2014 @ 23:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Most probably could if you knew which part it required,however most probably cheaper to get another drive,however if this machine isn't for xbox live a rgh chip would most probably be a better option then just ftp games over to hdd

exodusrevelations
_
22. May 2014 @ 09:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
it isnt for xbox live. it has a xenon board in it so i was going to jtag it but it is on too high of a dash so i looked into rgh but its too costly lol.
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
22. May 2014 @ 13:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You may be able to get a 360 that is able to be jtag'd if you can source an arcade console that hasn't been updated

strongtimes
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
30. May 2014 @ 04:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You may try pcbmaking.com to get your job done quickly and effectively. It gives big discount on various PCB and also FREE shipping.
PCB

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 3. June 2014 @ 01:07

_
2. June 2014 @ 18:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
rgh is not expensive,i only wasted 60 on the tools for my trinity

Advertisement
_
__

_
richietea
_
3. June 2014 @ 02:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Have you re-probed? You may have a corrupted .Bin file.Probe 101 again for a fresh key.Outro the drive several times as well.If Jungleflasher picks up the drive then i don't see it been the pcb that's fried.Post the Jungleflasher logs on here.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - modding & hacking > dvd drive wont work after 16747 update

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork