User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 10:11
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - modding & hacking > hitachi gdr3120l0059 ? let me know what you think
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Hitachi GDR3120L0059 ? Let me know what you Think
  Jump to:

Posted Message
ezfilez
_
23. February 2014 @ 18:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The sticker on the drive says the firmware is 078 .. Loaded in Jungleflasher and did a dump and shows

Firmware Osig: [HL-DT-STDVD-ROM GDR3120L0059]
Firmware is: Stock

Shows my firmware at 059 and my DVD Key is Verified.
Was wanting to load the latest firmware hack. Not sure?

Thanks
Advertisement
_
__
richietea
_
24. February 2014 @ 03:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Your drive is a Hitachi 3120 (59).You need to be loading LTPlus-59-2.0.bin firmware for your target and then manually spoof the key to match the source from your Hitachi drive.
_
24. February 2014 @ 17:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
should get a better drive to flash
richietea
_
25. February 2014 @ 04:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Why get a better drive? If it works what is the point Plus no AP 2.5 Checks.
Advertisement
_
__

_
cooll903
_
25. March 2014 @ 04:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the reason why is the newer waves are harder on drives. haven't you noticed that when your game is loading, it sounds like it is going to have a breakdown? then listen to a newer drive, it is no where as loud and busy sounding.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - modding & hacking > hitachi gdr3120l0059 ? let me know what you think

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork