User User name Password  

Monday 29.4.2024 / 00:03
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - modding & hacking > power source for flashing with x360usb
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Power source for flashing with x360usb
  Jump to:

Posted Message
big_green
_
14. April 2014 @ 23:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi everyone,

I recently purchased the x360usb to replace a defective ck3. I hadn't realized that in order to flash, you need a power source (connectivity kit) in order to be able to flash. The problem is that the only site that offered such a product, the ck3 mini, with shipping to Canada, let me know that they've halted production 2 weeks after I ordered it.

My question is, are there any other products that would achieve the same results? I can't exactly afford to drop much money on it after buying the x360usb already, the ck3 mini was about the right price at $20.

Thanks in advance!
richietea
_
12. May 2014 @ 02:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm from the uk however there are a few on the Canadian ebay site.If you have a desktop i would of gone with a compatible sata card and a homemade probe (liteon key extraction only.
Waqar.Cloud1990
_
5. June 2014 @ 10:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You can use an old RROD XBOX 360 to power the drive.

If you do this, make sure you connect the power cable the correct way around when you power cycle the drive!

Have you asked XCONSOLES if they will ship to Canada?

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - modding & hacking > power source for flashing with x360usb

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork