User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 10:42
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps3 - modding & hacking > 3k3y, e3 or cobra...opinions?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
3k3y, E3 or Cobra...Opinions?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
tayshun12
_
2. October 2013 @ 14:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi all,

I am looking to mod my ps3 with an ODE and I was just wondering what the best one is.

where I know that they will all get the job done (allowing me to play my stored games without having to change the disc) I was wondering what people out here in the forums were using, and why they chose what they did.

I should say that I have an xbox360 with xk3y to play my games without having to switch the disc, so I was dominantly looking into the 3k3y. But there is a lot more options, and the E3 ODE Pro is actually the cheapest of them all. Are there any compromises?

Thanks in advance for your help!

T
Advertisement
_
__
Polaris813
_
9. October 2013 @ 22:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i will choose buy E3 ODE PRO, it is developed by E3 Team, E3 team has many other great product such as E3 flasher, so i think E3 ODE PRO doesn't disappoint.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 17. October 2013 @ 21:45

Phoenix0806
_
24. October 2013 @ 21:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I would like to suggest you to buy the cobra ODE

Whats the difference between an iceberg and a clothes brush?
One crushes boats and the other brushes coats!
Lost_Temple
_
12. November 2013 @ 04:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I do not know which is the best, but most people choose cobra ode.

Maybe because it is better than 3k3y and has a longer history than E3 ode.
Advertisement
_
__

_
leslielee
_
22. January 2014 @ 04:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i am using cobra ode. and i know cobra ode is famous than e3 ode.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps3 - modding & hacking > 3k3y, e3 or cobra...opinions?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork