User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 13:12
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps3 - modding & hacking > how to play modded saves
Show topics

Forums
Forums
how to play modded saves
  Jump to:

Posted Message
hydt
_
26. April 2014 @ 19:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I don't know how to play my modded saves for gran turismo 5 and 6. how do I play them please help me I reallyt want to play them
biglo30
_
30. April 2014 @ 09:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by hydt:
I don't know how to play my modded saves for gran turismo 5 and 6. how do I play them please help me I reallyt want to play them
Can you explain more what you are trying to do here?

Andrew211
_
7. May 2014 @ 06:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey don't stay around long because modding on PS3 violates the end user license agreements and is therefore not allowed.Can PS3 be modded? Technically, yes. Legally, no.
Play with modded saves and you run the risk of them being patched out. This is unlikely to happen with Skyrim as the final patch has been released.Play with modded games and you run the risk of Sony bricking your console the next time you log on, or banning your PSN account.
Talk about it on Gamefaqs and you run the risk of getting your topic deleted and your account moderated. If you're going to do it, keep quiet about it and don't come whining when it all goes horribly wrong. If you want to mod that badly, get a PC. Hope it can help you. http://www.dwtechz.com/
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps3 - modding & hacking > how to play modded saves

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork