User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 01:49
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps3 - modding & hacking > rebug 4.53 question.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
rebug 4.53 question.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
alinavier
_
27. March 2014 @ 13:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
First sorry if this was asked somewhere else, but im running rebug 4.53 with multiman 4.55. im running out of storage space and was wondering if i could transfer all data from my games to my external hdd and still have them run? is there anyway to run them directly from the hdd without installing them in the internal hdd? again, sorry if its already been asked, Im relatively new to the scene

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 29. March 2014 @ 08:59

biglo30
_
30. April 2014 @ 09:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by alinavier:
First sorry if this was asked somewhere else, but im running rebug 4.53 with multiman 4.55. im running out of storage space and was wondering if i could transfer all data from my games to my external hdd and still have them run? is there anyway to run them directly from the hdd without installing them in the internal hdd? again, sorry if its already been asked, Im relatively new to the scene
Um are you sure your running rebug 4.53 because Im pretty sure they havent released anything in a while now.

But anyway I think you will be fine if you move your games to an external hard drive, you might have to reinstall them again after you remove it from the internal drive mainly because thats how the system works because these games were meant to be sold in disc format and then they are automatically installed on the hard drive in order to speed things up. With that being said I havent used my system in a while so I cant really be to sure if my answer is accurate but What I think will happen is that the game shouldnt have to reinstall on your internal hard drive because its already installed, so that should free up a whole lot of space for you instead of having that big file on your hard drive and the game installed. So you should be fine.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. April 2014 @ 09:16

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps3 - modding & hacking > rebug 4.53 question.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork