User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 01:52
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps3 - modding & hacking > scuf controller help!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Scuf Controller Help!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
mikefig
_
10. October 2013 @ 07:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey guys

Hoping someone here is a complete genius within the field of electronics... ;) and would be able to help me make my own scuf controller!

I have been seaching around the web and found some DIY scuf controller mods (seem pretty simple) but unfortunately, each model of PS3 controller is different, and the soldering points are not the same on my SixAxis controller in comparison to the tutorials I have found!

Here is an image of the soldering points I have found online...

and

but my controller looks like this:

Please can someone tell me where I need to be soldering to make a Scuf Controller with the X and O buttons!
Many thanks!!!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. October 2013 @ 07:45

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps3 - modding & hacking > scuf controller help!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork