User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 03:30
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps3 - modding & hacking > trouble transferring profiles from one hdd to another hdd.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Trouble transferring profiles from one hdd to another hdd.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
fauzans
_
30. September 2013 @ 09:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello everyone,recently I got bigger hdd for my ps3 but before putting my new hdd I backed up the games and my profile folders in hdd0/home aswell as the file in flash2/etc.After that I put my new hdd and the ps3 formatted it and then installed the cfw which is 3.55 downgrader dex after that I installed the latest rebug dex cfw and then I installed multiman after which I copied all the profile folders into hdd0/home and then I replaced the xregistry.system file.
After doing the above procedure the profiles were restored but the savedata wasn't,so if someone can please explain to me that what did I do wrong which is causing the save files to not show up,thanks and please reply needed asap.
Update- I just realised that I needed to rebuild database through recovery menu,but even after rebuilding database a few save files are showing up as corrupted or not showing up at all.I'll keep on trying and see if it can be fixed.
Well the problem got fixed now all saves are being detected.
Thanks guys for all your help.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 3. October 2013 @ 18:31

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps3 - modding & hacking > trouble transferring profiles from one hdd to another hdd.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork