User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 18:15
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo wii - general discussion > black/white downloads - torrent
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Black/White Downloads - torrent
  Jump to:

Posted Message
lmac222
_
3. June 2013 @ 17:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ive dld a few games thru torrents but they come in the WBFS format. So i got the program that converts them into an iso, and then I used WBFS manager to transfer them to the HD. Good stuff.

1st game was in black and white, so I thought it was just the game, so the 2nd one I try also is in black and white. Is there a setting i need to change? Or am i doing something wrong? New to this stuff, and any help would be appreciate.
Advertisement
_
__
tongs007
_
4. June 2013 @ 16:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by lmac222:
Ive dld a few games thru torrents but they come in the WBFS format. So i got the program that converts them into an iso, and then I used WBFS manager to transfer them to the HD. Good stuff.

1st game was in black and white, so I thought it was just the game, so the 2nd one I try also is in black and white. Is there a setting i need to change? Or am i doing something wrong? New to this stuff, and any help would be appreciate.
1st, use wii back up manager to transfer wbfs files to your wbfs drive (no need to convert to iso and convert back), second is probably go in to the settings of your usb loader and play around with video settings (force pal, ntsc) should be there, i dont know what games you have or where you are
lmac222
_
4. June 2013 @ 16:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
actually i really didnt make an iso ..i just made it so i could transfer with wfbs manager using that wii backup manager.

And if found the issue, the 2 games ive got are PAL, :( so if its a different version it will still play just black and white.

Back to the drawing board.
Thanks for the help.
tongs007
_
5. June 2013 @ 00:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If its pal force ntfc
megadunderhead
_
5. June 2013 @ 00:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by tongs007:
If its pal force ntfc
yep ntsc convert
lmac222
_
5. June 2013 @ 16:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
very nice. Thanks for the help.
so in the future do i need to worry about which version to download? Does one perform better or not, obviously my version is NTSC but if i force pal, does it perform worse?
tongs007
_
5. June 2013 @ 16:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if you can get ntsc its easier for you to click and play if you download pal you just have to change settings, ntsc america and surrounding countries, pal is europe, ntsc/j japan (and probably asia)
lmac222
_
6. June 2013 @ 14:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the setting i changed on usb loader, will it not stay that way(force ntsc) I will have to do that for every game?
tongs007
_
6. June 2013 @ 17:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
try it, i dont use that loader, No offence but if you cant test things for yourself then i am not here to help
Advertisement
_
__

_
Crooden
_
9. November 2013 @ 15:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yep ntsc convert....
Related links
What is a .torrent file? Click here for explanation.

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
Google removes popular torrent client, LibreTorrent, from Play Store because it has too many copycats 1 20. December 2019 News comments
One of the most popular Torrent sites of all time brought back to life 1 18. December 2016 News comments
μTorrent now available ad-free for $4.95 a year 9 18. February 2016 News comments
Large public torrent tracker Demonii to shut down 1 4. November 2015 News comments
Torrent scene group YIFY shuts down permanently 5 4. November 2015 News comments
Chrome now blocking direct access to certain popular torrent sites 24 17. July 2015 News comments
UK police take down one of world's largest torrent sites for karaoke files 11 18. March 2015 News comments
EZTV, Zoink torrent sites recovering from Pirate Bay raid 2 11. December 2014 News comments
Torrent indexer Isohunt releases movie streaming Popcorn Time clone 'IsoPlex' 1 18. June 2014 News comments
Torrent uploader hit with $32 million lawsuit over UFC content 7 10. May 2014 News comments

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo wii - general discussion > black/white downloads - torrent

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork