User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 12:51
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo wii - general discussion > dios mios won't load up gc games from usb
Show topics

Forums
Forums
dios mios won't load up gc games from usb
  Jump to:

Posted Message
wiiperson
_
3. July 2013 @ 04:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have dios mios installed on my wii it used to work but my brother did something two it and now when i choose the game from dios mios it just reboots my wii. wii menu 4.3u
Advertisement
_
__
_
3. July 2013 @ 14:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Would help if you could ask him!

Wii menu is irrelevant to dios mios

You need to have it installed - try to reinstall, check the hard drive is plugged in to the correct port and the games are correctly loaded (in a games folder - named correctly)
wiiperson
_
3. July 2013 @ 17:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by kittymat:
Would help if you could ask him!

Wii menu is irrelevant to dios mios

You need to have it installed - try to reinstall, check the hard drive is plugged in to the correct port and the games are correctly loaded (in a games folder - named correctly)

He just installed some cIOSs, and I've already tried different games on different USBs still reboots the wii. Could it be that I'm missing an IOS.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 3. July 2013 @ 17:48

_
4. July 2013 @ 10:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Did it work before?? you said it did, then your USB should be fine.
Reinstall Dios Mios 2.8 (latest version)
What program are you using to launch the gc games?
Advertisement
_
__

_
Johnnodrums
_
3. December 2013 @ 16:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a similar problem only different... I'm using Dios mios 2.10 with wii flow and everything was working fine, played many hours with out a single problem. Then last night a game was loaded, it was accessing the GC memory card and boom the power went out. Since then Dios Mios hasn't worked. I can load a wii disc through wii flow and wii flow seems to be recognizing the USB drive fine. I've also installed the wii mios v10 and reinstalled Dios mios. Can't get it working again. Whenever I try to load a GC back up is goes to a black screen... No Dios mios logo. Any suggestions?
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo wii - general discussion > dios mios won't load up gc games from usb

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork