User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 18:54
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo wii - general discussion > getting hacked wii up to date
Show topics

Forums
Forums
GETTING HACKED WII UP TO DATE
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
20. November 2013 @ 10:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
As per my topic title, I have a modded Wii that i haven't updated in at least a year or 2. It has issues with certain games, like it locks up when I try to play Wii Sports Resort and such, and I'd like to get it up to date to be as smooth as possible before moving it to the living room for my family to use instead of me as I'm just about done with it. So much info online that I figure asking here for the simplest solution would be best.

Assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
_
21. November 2013 @ 12:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
google modmii, this will update all your ios. cios

Update your loader of choice to the latest, hard drive loaders are the most popular now GX (my favourite) CFG Loader or Wiiflow

For All Flashcart Firmware Updates http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/
Sakura for the M3Real - Amazing Firmware
http://handheldsources.net
megadunderhead
_
28. November 2013 @ 15:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by kittymat:
google modmii, this will update all your ios. cios

Update your loader of choice to the latest, hard drive loaders are the most popular now GX (my favourite) CFG Loader or Wiiflow
yep pretty much sums it up
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo wii - general discussion > getting hacked wii up to date

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork