User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 04:19
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo wii - general discussion > netflix won't download
Show topics

Forums
Forums
NetFlix Won't Download
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Y2J1
_
10. June 2013 @ 23:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi everyone. I'm new here, and fairly new to the whole process really. I had a friend of mine MOD my Wii a while back (I have version 4.3u). I've been picking around for several days. The issue centers around Netflix. First, Netflix said I needed to update, which involved going to the Shop Channel. I went into the Shop Channel, and it said the same thing, which involved a SYSTEM UPDATE, which I obviously couldn't do..

I (somehow) got my shop upgraded to V21. I believe it was done by using Dop Shop but I'm not 100% positive of that. I can now access the shop now though, and I'm still modded. Unfortunately, I can download everything except Netflix. I get error code 204036. From my research, it's when your system more or less thinks you already have it installed. I've tried downloading both to sim and system. I've tried a netflix wad (2 actually), anytitledeleter to get rid of everything Netflix, etc...nothing seems to want to fix the issue. I have a Netflix account but not CD, and I'm not even sure the CD would fix the problem either. Does anyone know what I could do??
Advertisement
_
__
tongs007
_
11. June 2013 @ 19:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Y2J1:
Hi everyone. I'm new here, and fairly new to the whole process really. I had a friend of mine MOD my Wii a while back (I have version 4.3u). I've been picking around for several days. The issue centers around Netflix. First, Netflix said I needed to update, which involved going to the Shop Channel. I went into the Shop Channel, and it said the same thing, which involved a SYSTEM UPDATE, which I obviously couldn't do..

I (somehow) got my shop upgraded to V21. I believe it was done by using Dop Shop but I'm not 100% positive of that. I can now access the shop now though, and I'm still modded. Unfortunately, I can download everything except Netflix. I get error code 204036. From my research, it's when your system more or less thinks you already have it installed. I've tried downloading both to sim and system. I've tried a netflix wad (2 actually), anytitledeleter to get rid of everything Netflix, etc...nothing seems to want to fix the issue. I have a Netflix account but not CD, and I'm not even sure the CD would fix the problem either. Does anyone know what I could do??
never bothered with NETFLIX so i cant give you a real answer but i would imagine any CIOS has to be nintendo's and not hacked, like i say never used it. Theres a good guy on her called Kittymat and he knows he's wii's inside-out
Y2J1
_
14. June 2013 @ 00:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I found a solution, in case anyone has this issue too:

http://filthypants.blogspot.com/2012/08...n-error-on.html
megadunderhead
_
2. July 2013 @ 20:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
But you also need to understand something as of june of this year nintendo has all ready stated it will be removing channels from online on the wii console so a lot of channels will go dark in june.

so if netflix stops working time for a new wii u
Y2J1
_
3. July 2013 @ 01:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
or a new video game system altogether that's not Nintendo.... lol.
Advertisement
_
__

_
Crooden
_
9. November 2013 @ 15:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yes I think so..
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo wii - general discussion > netflix won't download

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork