User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 08:16
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo wii - general discussion > usb loader issue
Show topics

Forums
Forums
USB Loader Issue
  Jump to:

Posted Message
stevofish
_
7. September 2013 @ 18:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Need help with my softmod Wii. Have a softmod Wii with USB Loader for 3 years. Have an autistic child who was playing the wii unsupervised then he turned it off. Now when I turn it on and open usb loader there is only 2 games displayed. Says that there is 152 games and 1 free gig out of 300 gig. I can open another channel called 'configurable usb' and can open the games but there is many changeable options and my son would end up changing more settings. Need to know how to make the games to be displayed again in usb loader. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Also not a tech expert guru, had the wii modified by someone who I can no longer contact. Thanks, Stevo.
Advertisement
_
__
_
8. September 2013 @ 02:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you are using GX loader (also called usb loader)

It can either be showing only favorites (top left icon - star) click it again and all will appear?

Parental control has been turned on - click the padlock icon and unlock the loader and all games are shown?

If all else fails - remove the SD card from the front of the Wii and put it into a PC - go into the apps folder, usb loader and COPY all the files ending .cfg to your pc (usually 3 of them) then delete them from the SD card - put it back into the Wii - do all games now show?
stevofish
_
8. September 2013 @ 08:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by kittymat:

It can either be showing only favorites (top left icon - star) click it again and all will appear?

Parental control has been turned on - click the padlock icon and unlock the loader and all games are shown?

If all else fails - remove the SD card from the front of the Wii and put it into a PC - go into the apps folder, usb loader and COPY all the files ending .cfg to your pc (usually 3 of them) then delete them from the SD card - put it back into the Wii - do all games now show?
Yes, GX. Told you I was not a computer guru, meant that I was an computer idiot. The favorites button was checked, an easy fix I would have never figured out. Thank you so much, you made a autistic kid and his dad very happy. God bless you. Stevo.
tongs007
_
8. September 2013 @ 15:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by stevofish:
Originally posted by kittymat:

Yes, GX. Told you I was not a computer guru, meant that I was an computer idiot. The favorites button was checked, an easy fix I would have never figured out. Thank you so much, you made a autistic kid and his dad very happy. God bless you. Stevo.
you might want to delete your other threads as its not allowed on the forum ( multi posting can lead to a ban), you may need to use afterdawn again. Glad your sorted for your sons sake and you pulling your hair out :)
Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
8. September 2013 @ 19:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
too late.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo wii - general discussion > usb loader issue

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork