User User name Password  

Sunday 28.4.2024 / 15:52
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo wii - general discussion > usb loader not working
Show topics

Forums
Forums
usb loader not working
  Jump to:

Posted Message
zmanasd
_
31. May 2014 @ 10:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
my usb loader gx is not working after several times of trying again and again i don't know what is wrong.I have downloaded the 2dx CIOS because my wii did not respond with the normal hack (wii remote switching off after entering Custom IOS installer and not responding) and i got the wad channel forwarder but after all that it still says 'Error: usb devce storage no found so please help.and one more thing, one of the usb ports are damaged so really i don't know what to do

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 31. May 2014 @ 10:18

Advertisement
_
__
flowrent
_
3. June 2014 @ 16:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You could load games from SD card or use CIOS 222/223 , i remember there was one that was allowed booting games from the other USB port
tongs007
_
4. June 2014 @ 13:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you can only use the hdd in the right hand (looking from the back) usb port it wont be detected in the other
tongs007
_
4. June 2014 @ 14:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by flowrent:
You could load games from SD card or use CIOS 222/223 , i remember there was one that was allowed booting games from the other USB port
i was sure yu could only use the one port but did some digging about and seems like you can use both ports, my bad,
zmanasd
_
5. June 2014 @ 17:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by tongs007:
Originally posted by flowrent:
i was sure yu could only use the one port but did some digging about and seems like you can use both ports, my bad,
wait how do you use cios 223/223
zmanasd
_
5. June 2014 @ 17:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by zmanasd:
The usb port closest to the edge is one to use but that is the broken one,the other usb port dosen't respond
tongs007
_
6. June 2014 @ 13:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The usb port closest to the edge is one to use but that is the broken one,the other usb port dosen't respond
go in to your usb loader settings and select it
Advertisement
_
__

_
zmanasd
_
7. June 2014 @ 09:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes i did that originally however when i tried to install the iso it said "ERROR could not initialize USB"
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo wii - general discussion > usb loader not working

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork