User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 05:08
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo wii - general discussion > wii not playing original games. should i update? plz help
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Wii not playing original games. Should I update? Plz Help
  Jump to:

Posted Message
NikolayMWD
_
18. September 2013 @ 12:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
My wii was softmodded for a long time but after leaving it with a friend it stopped playing all games (even usb backups)

I though it would be fixed if I factory reset but all that did was remove homebrew channel :(

All I want is to play the original games that I have so I'm considering updating officially but not sure if that's a good idea b/c my wii is Korean but is running 4.2E
thnx to darkcorp 1.1

Any help will be greatly appreciated

- Note: I remember Neogamma giving ERR(1255) when I tried to run any game
- Note 2: I can run bootmii but installing homebrew channel is impossible b/c of lack of gamecube controller

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 18. September 2013 @ 12:09

_
20. September 2013 @ 15:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Dont update officially, it may well brick as it was once a Korean Wii

Get Modmii

Run it on your pc and run the check my wii, it should help out and allow you to update successfully.

You may have to run bannerbomb to put on the Homebrew channel again (it will get everything for you)
megadunderhead
_
28. November 2013 @ 15:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by kittymat:
Dont update officially, it may well brick as it was once a Korean Wii

Get Modmii

Run it on your pc and run the check my wii, it should help out and allow you to update successfully.

You may have to run bannerbomb to put on the Homebrew channel again (it will get everything for you)
there was bootstar as well where you could convert any wii into any other country and use the shop and every game i used it once to turn a u.s wii into a japanese wii
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo wii - general discussion > wii not playing original games. should i update? plz help

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork