User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 20:57
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > dvd / bd-rebuilder forum > dvdrebuilder with cce core i7 cpu load
Show topics

Forums
Forums
DVDrebuilder with CCE core I7 cpu load
  Jump to:

Posted Message
pippocalo
_
13. December 2010 @ 15:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I know that CCE is unable to use the power of a multicore cpu like core i7. However I have another problem : the encoding with CCE starts with a cpu load of 38% and with a "speed" of encodig of about 12 ( i suppose frame/sec); after some minutes the cpu load decrease to 22% and the speed of encoding decrease at 9-10 frame/sec.
Someone have an idea?

My OS is win7 64 bit
cce SP2
Cpu is Core i7 920 overclocked at 3,2 Ghz
Ram is 1600 but operates at 1200

Thanks
classfour
_
16. December 2010 @ 18:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What are your "encoder priority" settings?

Settings>Encoder Priority
pippocalo
_
17. December 2010 @ 14:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Classfour
thanks for you answer
The priority is "normal"

In the meantime i did discoved that if I disable in bios both "C1E Support" and "C-State tech" the problem disappears.

Seems like DVDrebuilder was not able to engage hard the CPU and the sistem trottle between work and idle state .

I am curious to know if other people with CPU like mine find the same situations.

Bye
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
30. December 2010 @ 01:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I use i7 950 and stopped using CCE in favor of Hank's (HC mode). It uses all cores and with hyper-threading, i see 8 windows pop up during encode. I have C1E support off in BIOS also and have not seen this issue, but its logical that it could be an issue.

Related links
Download CCE from here.

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
AnyDVD / DVD-RB Rebuilder Pro 1.28.2 / CCE Basic 2.70.00.01.15 1 27. June 2013 DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum
number of passes CCE 6 11. January 2012 DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum
DVDshrink vs CCE, no compression 5 12. September 2010 DVD Shrink forum
been using RB/CCE forever but all at once I have a big time problem. 17 25. February 2010 DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum
DVD Rebuilder/CCE Conflicting with Nod32 4 26. January 2010 DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum
Recently lost data on PC; when I run CCE basic.exe (2.70.01.16) it asks for a Serial Number and license Key. Ideas ? 2 20. November 2009 DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum
dvd re and cce sp 2.5/2.6 fast options quality vs dvd shrink deep analyst 2 14. November 2009 DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum
Can't find a copy of CCE 3 30. October 2009 DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum
CCE SP 2 Error Message 10 19. September 2009 DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum

afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > dvd / bd-rebuilder forum > dvdrebuilder with cce core i7 cpu load

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork