User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 04:32
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > dvd / bd-rebuilder forum > how do i copy "only part" of a dvd to another dvd?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How do I copy "only part" of a dvd to another dvd?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
burnselk
_
15. December 2010 @ 15:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a DVD that was made from a VHS tape by a friend several years ago. He took several different tapes and put them all on one DVD.

I now want to copy only one part of this dvd to a single dvd so I can give it to a family member. That family member would not be interested in the other "media stuff of another family" on the original dvd. Can this be done?

Recap: I want to extract one part of a dvd that has several different families on it and put it on another dvd.
AfterDawn Addict
_
15. December 2010 @ 15:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Open the disk using DVD Shrink
Click 'Re-author'.
Drag 'Title 1' (unless there are multiple Titles - then you figure which one you need) from the right pane to the left pane.
Highlight Title 1 in the left pane and right click on it and choose 'Set start/end frames'.
Select the required frames and click 'Backup' and save to the HDD.
afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > dvd / bd-rebuilder forum > how do i copy "only part" of a dvd to another dvd?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork